Main Article: Supplying the Hospital
- "What are you hungry for? Food? Knowledge?"
- "Well hello there young one!"
- "Two cups in a pint, two pints in a quart, four quarts in a gallon."
- "Always keep a clean cooking area. Food safety is paramount!"
- "If your spices are too strong and you don’t want to add water to dilute it, try cream or basil. They can even out strong flavors a little bit."
- "If you like cheese in your scrambled eggs, add the cheese right before the eggs are finished, and stir it briskly. You want to see the cheese stringing about in the pan... Lovely."
- "The sous-chef is the second in command of the kitchen. My kitchen is not so big, so I am my own sous-chef. Hah!"
- "Know the smoke point and the flash point of your cooking oils! Watch your temperatures!"
- "Adding salt to water can make it colder faster, and make it boil at a higher temperature. Very useful, salt!"
- "Never put different kinds of meat in the same place. Cross-Contamination can be dangerous!"
- "It’s actually very simple to make your own yoghurt. Satisfying, too! You’re quite literally growing life."
- "If you’re gonna’ sniff something; make sure you waft the smell, don’t go shoving your nose in there, you get burned a lot."
- "Putting this apron on is never a dignified spectacle."
- "Why hello! How can I be of assistance?"
- "Marvellous day for cooking isn’t it?"
- "A quick dip in boiling water sanitizes your utensils."
- Linguine is a form of pasta noodles wider than spaghetti but narrower than fettuccine. The word means "little tongues" in Italian.