Sparking discussions and debates.
Hi! Any questions, comments, areas for improvement? Don't hesitate to leave a message on my wall!
Number of active users on the site: 4
- Weatherboy1, dedicated through LoE's early days
- Silvea12, my go-to
- Mizuki, LoE mod (ö) with a penchant for screenshots
- McClaw, sustained contributions with good faith — more than any other member since this year, in fact!
- Silver Scroll, quest specialist
- Ihengheng, patching up the gaps here and there
Special thanks to "BaronofCaring: Adventurer Extraordinaire" for helping out with gathering stats in alpha 0.1!
- Simplified English, but "dialogue" is used for conversations
- Avoid writing in second person. Instead, use third person
- <br> can be used to create a line break instead of spamming enter, yus?
- English, please! This is an English wiki. If you want to create another LoE wiki in your own language, you're free to do so.
- Do learn to edit using the Source mode, Visual mode can lead to some kinks in the formatting.
- Pony races not to be capitalized when using mid-sentence. I don't see human being capitalized either. Microsoft Word thinks otherwise because it thinks you're referring to Pegasus, Hercules' magical flying horse.
- Infobox row titles should not have colons
- 1 distance unit ~= 1/6 hoofsteps
- Section headers should not be fully capitalized i.e.
==This is a new section==
- Lua, a brand new way to create templates based off the C programming language, is now available upon admin request. Should we apply?...
- Portable infobox theme template. Why didn't I find this earlier?
- Pillow Barrage (???, Type: Soothing)
- Attack types: None, Physical, Magical, Poison, Grass, Psychic, Ice, Fire, Ground, Steel, Dragon
- Status effects: None, Paralyzed, Afraid, Poisoned, Frozen, Burning, Bleeding
- XP gained per-completion; not per-usage, skill-specific (Refer to Talent Marks)
- Soothing abilities will soothe the target; effects will happen (tradeoffs? Attack, speed, defence?)
- Best if soothe bar is kept in the middle
- Formula: Tension = Stamina reduction + ability type + unknown variable
- Non-violent confrontations in the works
- Conflict can be ended in "different" ways
- Crystal centipede enemy
- Crystal Golem enemy
- Books (10000+s words on LoE lore, including Sun Tzu’s The Art of War, ponified) are being close to implementation
- Forgotten tunes of Equestria